Whether you are a statistics novice or a seasoned pro, QIS provides you with the relevant level of usable intelligence so you can truly realise the benefits across all parts of your manufacturing operation. From built in statistics where all the hard work is done for you, to SPC alarms and more advanced SPC investigations it’s all there…
SPC & QIS Manufacturing Specifications
- Configure Control Limits, Control Rules and turn on SPC Alarms
- Use Moving Averages to determine control
- Utilise the vast range of in-built classic SPC control rules including 1 Outside 3 Sigma, 2 Outside 2 Sigma, Run of 7 Above/Below and many more.
- SPC Alarms notifications can be switched on to notify when a variable state changes from in control to out of control, and vice versa.
SPC for Operators
- QIS uses the simple traffic light colors to signal the status of a variable and event; green = in control, yellow = out of control & red = out of spec.
- The limits that affect these states are clearly displayed and colour coded accordingly, and tied to the currently selected variable.
- SPC Alarm features in the QIS Process Monitor cater for Operator acknowledgement & response.
Statistical Process Investigation
- Control limits are the voice of the process. They should derive from data analysis, be based on sound statistical methods and be regularly reviewed.
- Process Investigation tools in QIS include – Process Capability, Product Performance, Conformance and Process Variance Analysis
- QIS also includes routines for Auto-Calculating Control Limits and updating the relevant documentation and ‘What-if’ analysis.
- For users experienced in analytical techniques QIS Technical Analysis allows for more detailed investigations of data and process interactions. From here data can be inspected, transformed, cleaned and graphed.